I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday 12 October 2011

I WANT CAKE.....







Recently, I feel want to eat birthday cake. It's very delicious. not only that, I miss to bake a cake at my workplace. Last semester break which is all the students degree had 4 month holidays. So, at that time I work at the Dania Cake Corner. There I learn many things like the types of the cake, the ingredient, decoration of the cake and others. I really miss to baked a cake. I have many sweet memories at the Dania Cake Corner and I learn many things. Actually, for the first time, I hate to bake cake but I only like to eat the cake,hehhe. After I work at Dania Cake Corner I feel like to bake the cake and become my hobby at home.You can see the picture of the cake.very beautiful and nice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment